How to Print your
If you want to:
- Create an account with the FAA,
- Register with the FAA,
- Log in to an existing account, or
- View or print your Registration,
- The first section (Part 107) is for pilots who want to use their UAS commercially.
- The second section "UAS flown by recreational flyers and Modeler Community-Based Organizations (formerly Section 336) is for most of us who just want to fly their aircraft, helicopters, and drones as a hobby.
Click on "Register on line" (even if you already registered - yes, confusing!).
This will bring up the "Section 336 Dashboard" (even though it's really a "Former Section 336 - yes, confusing again!) where you can:
- Create an account or
- Log in to your existing account. After logging in, you will see a "Print" tab on the top right of the page to print your Registration :-)
Agate Skyways Current Weather & Forecast
Congrats to our new Officers!!!
President: Bruce Tharp
Vice President: Scott Hudson
Secretary: Eric Kirby
Treasurer: Art Kelly
Thank you for stepping up and a big thanks to our outgoing officers for their hard work during the last two years!
2019 Chili Dog
Click play button bottom right to start slide show; click picture to see larger photos taken by Raoul Salem - thanks Raoul!!